WodaCodeGreen: Cutting water treatment without chemical contamination
With our latest innovation WodaCodeGreen you can increase the service life and reliability of your high-pressure water jet pumps – completely without chemical load!
Do you know the dangers of untreated cutting water?
Untreated cutting water – i.e. tap water – considerably reduces the service life of your waterjet cutting machine. Malfunctions are caused, for example, by carbonate and sulphate hardness (gypsum hardness), which form solid deposits. High pressure seals of your machines are frequently damaged by free chlorine and organic substances. Silicates are dangerous to both seals and nozzles as they crystallize in the high pressure system. Free carbon dioxide is the main cause of cavitation in your high pressure components.
Not only can your machines be damaged – did you know that many manufacturers only grant repairs and replacement of spare parts under warranty if the water used can be proven to meet their technical specifications?
WodeCodeGreen produces crystal clear, softened water for your machines – without emitting expensive and harmful chemicals.
This system works efficiently and virtually trouble-free thanks to the absence of sensitive electronic components. The system is easy to use with its cartridge system and can be quickly set up for operation with plug-and-play installation.
- all solids up to 1µm
- all corrosion products
- all heavy metals
- Total, carbonate and sulphate hardness
- organic compounds (phenols, pesticides, solvents, thinners, oils and alcohols)
- silicon dioxide
- Chlorine, free carbonic acid and oxygen
- all microorganisms including bacteria, algae and fungi
- pH < 8,5
- Conductivity: 200 – 1200 µS/cm
- TDS (total dissolved solids): 140 – 840 ppm
- Copper: < 2 mg/l
60cm x 66cm x 165cm (depth x width x height)
- Max. water inlet pressure: 10 bar
- Pressure reducer setting: max. 5.5 bar
- Water inlet temperature: 10 to 35°C
- Maximum flow rate Qmax: 16 litres/min
- Conductance at water inlet: 200 – 1200 µS/cm
- TDS in inlet water: 140 to 840 ppm
- Filtration: activated carbon filter 10µm (inlet), police filter 1µm (outlet)
- Recommended filter change rhythm (activated carbon filter): heavily polluted and/or pressure loss Δp >0.4 bar
- Recommended change rhythm (oxi- and granulate fine filter): at least after 3 months or 200m³ water flow rate
- Dimensions approx. WxDxH in cm: 66x 60x 165
- Inlet/outlet connections: 3/4″ thread or hose nipple
- Weight: 185kg
WodaCodeGreen increases the service life and durability of your high-pressure systems – without chemical contamination.
WodeCodeGreen produces crystal clear, soft water for your machines – without releasing expensive and harmful chemicals. The system is efficient and virtually trouble-free thanks to the absence of sensitive electronic controls. The system is very easy to use with its cartridge system and can be quickly set up for operation through plug-and-play installation.