There is hardly any other application in water hydraulics in which water is exposed to such high mechanical loads as in waterjet cutting. At pressures above 4000 bar and high speed and flowrates, defects in water quality are directly noticeable by reducing the service life of critical parts. Damaged seals and nozzles, damaged valves and cylinders, deposits on control valves and even bursting pipes. It is therefore particularly important in waterjet cutting to meet the requirements for cutting water quality that is as neutral and low in salt as possible.
Optimized water quality leads to cost savings through reduced component wear and less downtime as a direct result.
- creating crystal clear, turbid and soft water
- highest efficiency without the addition of harmful and expensive chemicals
- cost-effective and trouble-free op‐eration
- no vulnerable electronic controls
- easy to use cartridge system
WodeCodeGreen produces crystal clear, softened water for your machines – without emitting expensive and harmful chemicals.
This system works efficiently and virtually trouble-free thanks to the absence of sensitive electronic components. The system is easy to use with its cartridge system and can be quickly set up for operation with plug-and-play installation.
- all solids up to 1µm
- all corrosion products
- all heavy metals
- Total, carbonate and sulphate hardness
- organic compounds (phenols, pesticides, solvents, thinners, oils and alcohols)
- silicon dioxide
- Chlorine, free carbonic acid and oxygen
- all microorganisms including bacteria, algae and fungi
- pH < 8,5
- Conductivity: 200 – 1200 µS/cm
- TDS (total dissolved solids): 140 – 840 ppm
- Copper: < 2 mg/l
60cm x 66cm x 165cm (depth x width x height)
- Max. water inlet pressure: 10 bar
- Pressure reducer setting: max. 5.5 bar
- Water inlet temperature: 10 to 35°C
- Maximum flow rate Qmax: 16 litres/min
- Conductance at water inlet: 200 – 1200 µS/cm
- TDS in inlet water: 140 to 840 ppm
- Filtration: activated carbon filter 10µm (inlet), police filter 1µm (outlet)
- Recommended filter change rhythm (activated carbon filter): heavily polluted and/or pressure loss Δp >0.4 bar
- Recommended change rhythm (oxi- and granulate fine filter): at least after 3 months or 200m³ water flow rate
- Dimensions approx. WxDxH in cm: 66x 60x 165
- Inlet/outlet connections: 3/4″ thread or hose nipple
- Weight: 185kg
Filtration & Oxidation
In contrast with traditional filter methods which only filter particles up to 1μm WodaCode also removes chlorine frome the cutting water. Chlorine is commonly used to sanitize and desinfect pipelines but destroys seals. WodaCode also removes dissolved iron and other metals, trace elements including corrosion products which typically would lead to failing valves and seals.
Softening & Degassing
The catalytic granulate forces the carbon dioxide dissolved in the water to outgas, whereby the hardness remains firmly bound in calcite clusters. This procedure has two advantages: It reduces the carbon dioxide content, which would damage the high-pressure systems through cavitation, and it binds calcium carbonate, which would otherwise lead to calcium deposits on cylinders and valves.
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us directly. Our team will support you.
…or simply visit us.