Why fresh and waste water treatment is mandatory.
Good water treatment increases the life expectancy of high-pressure components in particular. With professional wastewater treatment you are also good for the environment and fulfil your legal obligation.
What you should know about water treatment:
- Many manufacturers will only repair or replace wearing parts under warranty if it can be proven that the water used meets their technical specifications.
- Water components – such as silicates, carbonate, oxygen – which are harmless for normal water use can have a negative effect on the machine components in high pressure applications. This accelerates the wear of components and endangers the production process.
- Legal standards stipulate what may be discharged into the drain.
- As a result of properly treated water for the cutting process, less wear and longer service lives are achieved. Production processes are becoming more stable.
- Water is a scarce resource. Up to 95% of the water used can be treated and reused. The process for water treatment costs less and less effort and your production process is stabilized.
You would like to optimize the handling of water in your production?
We are happy to support you with our products from the Woda-Seria.